Wednesday 9 December 2009

Jewellery Making - Starting up

Hi, I am starting this to blog about my trials and tribulations in jewellery making. I have always been interested in various types of crafts, and after years of buying jewellery in shops, only to see a dozen people wearing the same thing, I decided to give it a go myself. I have been making jewellery for a while now, and have made things for family and friends. They have now persuaded me to give it a go at selling some. I have just set up a shop on Folksy, where you can sell any handmade item. I have listed nine items to start off with, so we will see how it goes. I will keep updating this blog as things progress (or don't, as the case may be) If anyone would like to look at my shop and provide comments/critisicms/advice it would be much appreciated.
Bye for now

Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment